Tuesday, July 26, 2011

JULY SAMPLE SALE

First of all, sorry for the poor picture quality on the photos I'm posting today...I just snapped all of these with my phone this morning and it's pouring down rain outside!

If you'd like to purchase one of the samples, please DO NOT leave a comment here!!
  
****Instructions for purchasing****
1. Email Lydia@LayneJames.com and indicate which item you would like to purchase.
2. Include your name, shipping address, and PayPal info. (I will accept checks, but your item will not be made or shipped until the check has been deposited and cleared.)
3. If applicable, include design information (applique design, fabric choices, font colors, font, wording.)

If payment is not received within 24 hours, I will relist the sample!
Items are sold on a first come, first served basis. You will be immediately notified if the item has already sold! 

Thanks and Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment