Monday, June 11, 2012

What do you think?

Although the current turnaround time is always listed on the website, checkout cart, and email order confirmation, I still get many questions as to when an order will be ready. I don't mind answering these questions, but I've been contemplating a way to make it easier and less time consuming for everyone.

I know of several companies who keep a public calendar, but I've always hesitated to do this because I am a private person and also value your privacy. I'm not certain how many of you would like your name on a public document showing that you've placed an order. I would hate to spoil a gift or or surprise!

If I have enough response in favor of it, I'm willing to keep up a public calendar, showing shipping and pick-up dates. The orders would be listed on the calendar by your order number, so it is private, yet easy for you to reference.

As you know, life doesn't always go as planned and I can't guarantee that any posted shipping dates would not shift a couple of days. Sometimes I might get ahead of schedule and sometimes I might be running a few days behind. I would just have a disclaimer that the posted dates are not set in stone! :-)

If you could please take a moment to click on the button below and voice your opinion, it would be greatly appreciated. All forms are kept private. And of course, please feel free to leave a comment on this post of you have any suggestions, concerns, or questions.

Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment